Tuesday, July 21, 2020

THE DARK DAYS OF THE SUNSHINE STATE.

I was very disappointed when Andrew Gillum lost the Florida Governorship to Ron DeSantis, since I thought DeSantis was a doofus. But I figured it was only fair to give Ron a chance, and guess what? He turned out to be a super doofus, especially when it came to the coronavirus. I suspect Ronny was responsible for dozens of deaths. In his eagerness to please Trump, he imitated our Presidential clown's stupidest moves to the detriment of Florida residents. Under his "leadership" we soon became the nation's most infected state. He stubbornly fiddled in Tallahassee while diners, and beach fans, and street partiers were reveling in the rest of the state before getting fevers and aches, gasping for breath and often dying. I wonder what it is about Florida that makes the majority vote for idiots like DeSantis or, worse, criminals like Rick Scott who will rob them blind. I am sure we would have more
living citizens today if we had elected Andrew Gillum.

No comments:

Post a Comment