Tuesday, July 21, 2020

"I WISH HER WELL."

That was the statement Trump repeated twice during the Q & A at his egofest today. He was of course referring to Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein's procuress whose job it was to deliver underage girls to Epstein for his sexual gratification. So we are talking about a pimp, an amoral sex trafficker who had no morals when it came to subjecting a young girl to the sexual perversion of a 60-plus sybarite and sometimes even participating. So you can imagine the effect of Trump's saying, "I wish her well" had on the now-adult victims and their parents or spouses. In admitting that he was friends with Ghislaine was a surprise in itself, not that we didn't already know he kept company with Epstein and more than likely shared some of Jeffrey's obsessions. Hmm. I wonder if, "I wish her well" is a Roger Stone-like message meaning, "Keep your mouth shut and I'll see what I can do."

No comments:

Post a Comment