Saturday, February 22, 2020

THE ONLY ONE I SEE WINNING.

It's very discouraging to see Bernie ahead in the polls. I like Bernie well enough, but feel certain he can't win against Trump and the Russian mob. There's too much big-money haters against him. In a way,I resent that he does't appreciate how his success could stick us with Trump. While many voters, like myself, will vote for whomever is running against Trump, many others are not as driven. I personally like all the candidates, but can only see Elizabeth Warren as strong enough, feisty enough and smart enough to go against Comrade Trump. Plus she has already accomplished benefits for the American people and is sure to accomplish many more. While I adored Hillary and still regard her as the winner and first female president, I would love to see Warren as our first official female president. While Hillary didn't protest about Trump's crowding her in the debate, I can easily imagine Warren in the same circumstances saying,"Get the fuck of out of my space!"

No comments:

Post a Comment