Wednesday, February 26, 2020

THE PEA IS OPTIONAL.

In case you're interested, my Lull mattress-in-a-box arrived today as promised. While unwrapping it was a bigger deal than I thought it wasn't that difficult. The difficult part was deciding where to put the old queen-sized mattress if I am not happy with the Lull. So tonight will be the first night. In case you considering buying one, check in in few days for my critique. Despite springing for this expensive mattress, I still think mattresses in general are a scam since they're all too expensive. We all did fine for decades with inexpensive mattresses that lasted for years. Now they're twice as thick, require special sheets, and supposedly provide all kinds of health benefits and should be replaced periodically. Yeah, right! Is any mattress really worth $2,000 or more? I doubt it. But we'll see just how much I value my new Lull a week from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment