Tuesday, February 18, 2020

IF THEY'RE SO SMART WHY ARE THEY POOR?

I will never understand why Roma was nominated for best picture. It was like watching my housekeeper work for her three hours every two weeks, which I would never do. But even more annoying was Parasites, this year's winner.First of all I don't mind subtitles, but that film's titles were so rapid fast it was more like reading a book than watching a movie. And frankly the book was very unpleasant and unbelievable. I'm supposed to believe that this poor family who have very little are all so wonderfully clever and manipulative that they could hoodwink this wealthy family who has everything. Absurd. I don't know how the story turns out because I got too bored and irritated to watch the rest. Although, despite my dislike for Roma and Parasites, I can't imagine finding any movie more unworthy of praise than The Shape of Water.

No comments:

Post a Comment