Friday, February 28, 2020

YOU'RE BEING ROBBED BLIND.

I'm not saying the fashion eyeglass industry is a ripoff but my Gianni Versace glasses which cost me $250.00 allow me the same clarity as the #2 readers I buy at Ross at three pair for $9.00. (I have 15 pair.) Are they as handsome and as strong? Well yes. Recently I realized I hadn't seen my Versaces in a while. I went looking for them. Since they look very much like my Ross glasses I lined them up  all my pairs, assuming Gianni was among them. To read the small print on the temples (the earpieces), I needed to use a loupe. After checking one after another, I finally found the Versace pair looking similar to all the others despite the $247.00 price difference. So yes, I think designer eyeglasses are absurdly overpriced like mattresses and many other products I'm sure you can come up with yourself. Note: the glasses below are from Cartier and cost $690. I saw a similar pair at Ross.

No comments:

Post a Comment