Tuesday, September 24, 2019

UNWANTED ANECDOTES

There are about 15 stories I have been told during my 77 years that disturb me every time my memory happens across them.They are stories I wish I had never been told and I always wonder why anyone feels the need to relate hideous occurrences. All 15 or so of these stories involve an animal, usually a pet. I won't tell you the details except to mention I can't forget the details and grimace with each recollection. The point of this blog is to encourage any reader to never relate an anecdote or personal story about a cruel or ugly incident that can't possibly make the listener feel anything but
horror or anguish. I will point out that several of these unwanted anecdotes were stories on the nightly news that I didn't have enough warning to avoid. Sorry, but when it comes to animals, I only want to hear good news, like the item above.

No comments:

Post a Comment