Thursday, September 26, 2019

GETTING CLOSER EVERY DAY.

I love that Trump feels that the whistleblower who turned him in is a spy. Well, I'd rather have a spy involved than a traitor. The very fact that Trump feels offended at being caught colluding with a foreign government shows what a nutcase he is. I think the whistleblower should be given a medal if his or her revelations rids us once and for all of this cancer that has been eating at our government since that poisonous and suspicious Election Day, I look forward to the day that Trump, his hideous spawn and all his traitorous collaborators are brought to justice. I hope for the days that his hotels face bankruptcy or  have name changes. And most of all I look forward to seeing him sans makeup, sans a personal hairdresser and sans a six foot necktie, rotting in prison in an extra-large jumpsuit as orange as his face was when he could afford it.

No comments:

Post a Comment