Thursday, September 19, 2019

AMERICA'S WORST COMPANY STRIKES AGAIN.

Comcast, America's most obnoxious company, has replaced some of its older boxes. But being cheap and not the least bit accommodating they refuse to pay for their installation. So they have shipped them out to their overcharged customers with the expectation that they should install them themselves. I received mine today and find installing them is far too complicated for me, and not being an employee of Comcast (AKA Infinity)I don't see why I should. So I have insisted that they send out a technician, which they will for $70.00, yet another Comcast ripoff considering that I am already scammed for over $200 a month. I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't another Comcast scam: send out the equipment knowing that it's too complicated to be installed by the customer and when he
or she calls, soak them for another $70.00. Clever. Ah, what we do for television.

No comments:

Post a Comment