Sunday, February 15, 2015

They're nice to dogs.

Well another admired institution has failed to come through. TD Bank. They promote themselves as "America's most convenient bank" and for a while I believed they were. They have long hours, nice people, water dishes for dogs, lollipops for children. But unfortunately their phone service is just as maddening, user-unfriendly, and exhausting as everyone else's. The back of my TD bank card says I can call and reach Real People by calling a certain number. Totally not true. Went through the usual nightmare of recorded messages, then had to wait 17 minutes to talk to a real person, a chilly young woman with an attitude who seemed hell bent on making sure I couldn't get the information I needed. When I dared to raised objection to her many roadblocks, she hung up on me. Too bad TD. You were one of my few heroes in the world of business.

No comments:

Post a Comment