Monday, February 2, 2015

You're damn right, they don't.

There's no question about it. Comcast is the most incompetent, unpleasant, unresponsive, disorganized, and dishonest company in America. I am trying to remove some of my services, but getting through to these bozos is nearly impossible. First of all they ask too many questions. You lose the line and you have to answer them all over again. The wait time right now is 14 minutes. That's to add services. To remove them, which I tried to do, involves them hanging up on me three times. I just received a bill from them. Naturally it did not include credit for the many hours this month that they were unable to connect me to the Internet. I would guess Comcast is responsible for millions of ulcers and fists through walls than any other company.

No comments:

Post a Comment