Friday, February 20, 2015

What's Spanish for "dork".

Republican officials, desperate to protect their new Senate majority are pushing Florida Senator Marco Rubio to seek reelection to Congress next year. But the balloon-headed Rubio, inflated with a sense of his own importance far in excess of his basic insignificance is under the delusion that he could actually be president. One wonders why this renowned plagiarist would assume he could win the heart of a nation when he's not all that popular in Miami. I personally expect to meet Mr. Rubio some time in the future and I know exactly what I will say to him, "A colada please."

Note: I will have to say in Rubio's favor that he was the only Republican this week who defended President Obama from the slurs of Rudy Giuliani. That certainly makes him a better person in my mind, but does not in any way make him a more valuable politician.

No comments:

Post a Comment