Saturday, February 14, 2015

An amazing picture. Not.




















Shallow and skimpy as it is, I rather enjoy reading Huffington Post. They do, however, have lots of annoying habits. Like superfluity. To them everything is the best, greatest, strongest, most amazing, most hilarious and most most. They also make a lot of typos. I think a lot of their writers are tyros who are also hacks. Plus HuffPost is amazingly chauvinistic, constantly commenting on actresses figures, necklines, breasts, and sexual peccadilloes. The photo above was just one of today's oddities.  It was shown with the headline There's More To This Astronaut Than Just His Amazing Picture While I didn't read the article, I was perplexed as to why they called this an amazing picture. Yes, he's attractive and looks like a nice guy. But surely there's nothing amazing about two dogs showing affection to man, even if he is in an astronaut suit. So if someone can tell me why this pictures is amazing, I would be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment