Friday, September 2, 2011

You sure don't want to be mean like Kathy.

One of my favorite pastimes (can never get over that word doesn't have two ts) is posting on HuffPost. Today Kathy Griffin was mentioned for suggesting (how could she?) that Marcus Bachmann is gay. This prompted a contributor to send in the following diatribe against Kathy. I think when you get to the end you'll find it as ironic as I do.

"Her primary "redeeming quality" is appealing to myrmidons with 2-digit I.Q.'s. Have you noticed that her idea of "humor" is to insult and belittle others? Nothing else, that's her whole schtick. How truly pathetic. Most people cease finding that sort of garbage humorous by the time they finish middle school!!! Of course if she were a conservative attacking liberals (and their children, spouses, churches, etc) HP would be screaming about what a hate-filled bigot she is. But I don't expect any better from them. Maybe we'll get lucky and she'll develop a nice lethal cancer soon!!!!"

Note: I have no idea what a myrmidon is and don't intend to look it up. I guess this poor poster has never heard of Don Rickles.

No comments:

Post a Comment