Saturday, April 10, 2021

TRUE OR FALSE? AND WHO CARES?

While I don't buy Trump's nonsense about "Fake News" I do think there is a lot of stupid news floating around, comments that should not be reported and shame on those who distribute questionable comments. Today, for instance, Meghan McCain's husband Ben Domenech says his wife did not vote for Joe Biden.  First of all, I don't think that is information he has a right to reveal, and secondly I don't think it's true. While Ms. McCain has been very critical of Biden on The View, I think her anger is recent and take her at her word that she voted for Biden. And even if she didn't, she certainly didn't vote for Trump. We all have seen that Meghan McCain has a temper and I suspect it will be used on her blabber-mouth hubby.

P.S. What is especially galling is that the news outlets reported Domenech's "revelation" as if it were true without any further checking. That is lousy reporting. 



No comments:

Post a Comment