Thursday, April 1, 2021

The Amber Alert, it its present form, is the stupidest public service I have ever been exposed to . I was sleeping soundly, for a change, around 8 am, when my Consumer Cellular phone awoke me with the cacophonous screaming to report an amber alert in Columbia County. I don't even know where that is. No other information, just the ear-punishing sound of the annoying sleep-ruining alarum. If I were Superman, I wouldn't know what to do. I wish someone would tell me who the idiot is who came up with loud and useless alert system I'm guessing it has killed more people by giving them heart attacks than children it has saved. If anything persons should register to part of an Amber Alert, they should only be contacted if they are within driving distance of the kidnapping sight, and you don't need to blast an at-sea foghorn to get your volunteers out of bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment