Wednesday, April 28, 2021

AMERICA'S LOUDEST LIAR.

 Kimberly Guilfoyle, the loud-mouthed, girlfriend (can you be a "girl" at 52?) of Donald Trump, Jr. is shooting off her trap again with more falsities. This time she is absurdly reporting that Kamala Harris is the real president and calls all the shots. I imagine since she is the boss in her relationship with the malleable Jr. she assumes all women are pushy Amazons. What I find most fascinating about the Trumps and their parasites, like Kim, is that they never feel any embarrassment at any of the idiotic things they say and their laughable transparent lies. I think I'll try that. I mean making up a story and seeing if it spreads. Here goes. Did you know that  Kimberly Guiilfoyle was born in San Francisco in 1960 as Kirk Guilfoyle and embraced transgenderism at 16, after doing drag shows in the Castro District?

No comments:

Post a Comment