Sunday, April 25, 2021

I was very confused when I saw a listing for a Salon article suggesting that Joe Biden not become a Ned Stark. I was not aware of a politician or public figure with that name. Who the hell is Ned Stark? After doing some research I discovered he is a fictional character on Game of Thrones. Are we now stepping out of reality to compare our President to an imaginary character on a show not everybody watches on a pay-TV channel not everyone can afford? This is lunacy. Will we soon be comparing presidential IQ to Sheldon Leonard? Or wondering why our physicians aren't as motivated as those on popular hospital shows. I encourage author Melanie McFarland and others to deal with real world people and real world problems when discussing the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment