Thursday, April 20, 2017

HUMAN COCKROACHES.

Is grifting considered a new career choice, because there are so many people doing it? Not a week goes by that I don't get a notice from a bank (where I don't have an account) asking me to update my information. Then there are the threatening phone calls from the fake IRS agents demanding payment for some past error that never occurred. There are the calls from pathetic travelers stranded at a foreign airport who somehow got your name and need you to send cash. Sadly most of these scams are directed at the elderly, who all too often fall for these telephone schemes.  I haven't yet been cursed with identity theft, though I know those who have. What kind of human garbage do you have to be to make your living out of lying and stealing?  Frankly I would like to see this country empty our jails and prisons of all the petty drug dealers to make room for these internet thieves. Actually I would like to see them lined up daily in front of a firing squad, but one isn't supposed to say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment