Friday, April 7, 2017

AMERICA'S SENILE SAGE

I don't understand why octogenarian John McCain seems to get so much respect from the media. As far as I can see, he's just an ancient warmongering windbag. And is everyone forgetting that he is the idiot that chose Sarah Palin as his vice president. That act alone should make him taboo to any reporter seeking an intelligent comment on any subject.  Also, like the geriatric George Bush, I suspect that McCain's war records have been greatly enhanced and the more cowardly sections removed. Also I am offended by this sore loser constantly taking cheap shots at Barack Obama, who was an excellent president and a true scholar and gentleman. Not only do we now have a mental deficient in office, but we seem to be already involved in a violent conflict. I could happily strangle all the nitwits who cursed us with this president, which would also mean garroting all the Russians whose interference made it possible. Meanwhile the media keeps asking dotty John McCain his opinion on all recent developments. His opinion? Did I mention Sarah Palin?

No comments:

Post a Comment