Friday, May 20, 2016

A clueless candidate. An incredible cop show.

Donald, the moron, Trump said today that when he is president there will be no gun-free zones. That was his way of kissing the collective asses of the brainless NRA members and they responded with delight , of course. He also insists that the Egyptian Air flight was the result of a bomb, which it may have been, but one worries about someone who states as fact what is not yet known. Anyway, forgetting this boob. I want to comment about a TV show I saw this week that I thought was brilliantly executed and I wish every American could see it, but I think it's only available with certain services. The show is called 19-2 and it  revolves around the day-to-day life of two Montreal Police Officers. This particular show, the Season Two premier titled School depicts a mass shooting at a local high school, and I think it's one of the most realistic and harrowing shows I've ever seen. It will give viewers a clear idea of what law enforcement is faced with an a building with so many
sections, so many places to hide, so many places to kill.


No comments:

Post a Comment