Monday, September 15, 2014

"I see Boss Hoggs everywhere!"

I don't see why former Arizona state Senator Russell Pearce should resign as Arizona Republic Party's first vice chair because he said women on Medicaid should be sterilized. It seems to me that all Republicans hold that opinion. I'm sure Paul Ryan would be thrilled if that were the law of the land. And it certainly would brighten Transvaginal Bob's day as he contemplates his time in prison. In fact male GOP members far and wide would rejoice and so would a few Republican women who have shown very little loyalty to their own sex. In fact I'm very surprised by this blobular politician's resignation; I would have thought his misogynistic partywould have thrown a dinner in his honor with a real live sterilization right on the dais.

Note: This nice, clear, though no less repulsive photo of Russell Pearce was obtained from Bing images, which are far superior to the small fuzzy images now available from Google.


No comments:

Post a Comment