Wednesday, September 24, 2014

I can't tell them apart!

I used to like HuffingtonPost, and I admit I still read it every day. But lately it has become the most peculiar on-line magazine. Many of its featured stories are incomplete, illiterate, illogical or just plain dumb. For instance, the photo above is from a feature that says, "21 photos prove we really do look like our dogs." I ask you, does this attractive women look anything like her jowly dog? I would say not even close. And that's pretty much true of the other 20 photos. So why does HuffPost run such an absurd article?  Because they believe it? Or because they have space to fill? Lately they have been filling space with any number of silly and often poorly written articles. But I'll probably still keep reading, and still keep getting annoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment