Tuesday, September 30, 2014

How much do I hate dealing with Comcast?

My home phone from Comcast has not worked for three weeks. I have made endless calls to Comcast and they have proven incredibly ineffective. Each person they transfer you to (whether in Arizona or China) asks the same annoying questions. Often they hang up on you, whether accidentally or on purpose.And they cannot solve the problem. I don't have the energy or patience to call again. So here I sit with only my cell phone working, and knowing that at the end of the month Comcast will bill me for a land phone as if I had one.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    I'm very sorry for your trouble with your land line phone. I work for Comcast and am extending my assistance because your experience with us is unacceptable. Please email me at work at Catherine_Hart@cable.comcast.com with your account information and I can help solve your issue.

    Thanks for posting and bringing this to our attention.

    Kind Regards,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete