Monday, September 8, 2014

Death is so amusing.

For some reason I cannot download (upload?) the TWIX candy bar commercial that I find especially offensive. So I will have to describe it. It opens with a spokesman boasting about the introduction of bite-sized TWIX. He goes on to tell us why they were not introduced before. Cut to two women in front of a powder room mirror. They are spraying copious clouds of hairspray as they talk. One woman says she is going to presentation where she will recommend bite-sized TWIX. No sooner does she say this then both woman collapse from the hairspray fumes. This says to me that women are not only vain, but stupid. We can also assume that since the bite-sized TWIX were not introduced the intention of the commercial is that both women died. How hilarious is that for a candy promotion? I am amazed at what misogynistic concepts creative teams come up with that misanthropic clients buy. Note the fuzzy new visual now that Google has changed how I can search for visuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment