Thursday, September 25, 2014

Necessary evils.












For three weeks now I have only been able to make outgoing calls on my land phone. Despite many tiresome calls to Comcast, they have not been able to fix the problem. And as if they aren't irritating enough, they have plagued with me with a new problem the past couple of days. Every time I go to my e-mail looking to review something I sent or put in the trash, an ad pops up covering the left hand column that allows me to locate such information. Click the X and another ad appears. Keep clicking, and everything disappears. We all victims of these greedy and incompetent cable providers. I could switch to one of the others, but that would only mean different problems. On the other hand, they might be able to provide me with a working phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment