Thursday, March 29, 2012

I think my password was $#%%$$@##@@##!

I hate passwords. A, they remind me of what a corrupt society we're living in, surrounded by scumbags who are out to rip us off, thus the extra security. B, I can't remember every password , and we are told not to use the same one for everything. And C, even knowing my password seems to prevent me from getting into any of my accounts or services. Today I tried to refill my T-Mobile phone, something I have done dozens of times without a problem or password. Today they wanted a password, something I was never given and did not have. Even when they assigned me one after major machinations, I couldn't fill the phone and eventually had to go the out-of-the-way and usually crowded T-Mobile center. I don't remember my password for Facebook since I quit them ages ago. That doesn't stop them from still e-mailing me that I have messages and people dying to befriend me. Of course I can't access this information because I can't remember my password. Like I said, I hate passwords, and don't even mention pin numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment