Friday, March 30, 2012

Do you know what acid reflux feels like?

This complaint isn't so much about the commercials as the product. I feel certain that one of these days there will be a special bulletin about how dangerous this drink is. When I was in Boston this winter, they were handing them out on the street. The young lady gave me two. After just one, I didn't feel a surge of energy, just a major case of heartburn which lasted two full days. Later in the trip, I stupidly took the other bottle, assuming that that first attack was just a coincidence. But no, miserable again. I would say it's just me but other friends have complained of heartburn, headaches, and just the opposite of this elixirs intended use:lethargy. Mark my words, these so-called energy drinks are in for a speedy recall one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment