Saturday, October 16, 2010

Tipping my hat.


While it's fun to have a blog where I can rant and rave and say what I want, I don't for a minute think that mine is all that special. I happen to have strong opinions about advertising because I was in the business for 40 years and let me tell you it probaby has more overpaid, undertalented jerks than any other business, except maybe the film industry. But if you enjoy reading my rants, there are blogs you'll find even more entertaining with far more careful spelling and grammar. Two of them are My Cats at Democrats by a friend with very clear and amusing political positions and wonderful writing style. You can trust this blogger's political information completely while mine is often poorly and lazily researched and thus sometimes suspicious. The other is The Rude Pundit. This political blog is hilariously funny and incredibly vulgar. I know it's brilliant because normally I find vulgarity offensive, but not on this guy's blog which lambastes the Republicans with every available curse and expletive plus the most in inventive invective you'll ever read. Check these blogs out. But don't stop reading me.

Note: I caught myself doing what I despise in others. I wrote that the Rude Pundit is "hilariously funny." Wrong. He is to me, but that's for you to decide. I'll try not to make that mistake again. I was, however, correct in saying he's incredibly vulgar.

http://mycatsaredemocrats.blogspot.com/

http://www.rudepundit.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment