Monday, October 4, 2010

Did I really see that?


I can't find the Campbell's Healthy Request commercial on the internet. But it featured a variety of vignettes of people involved in activities that I assume would make them hungry for soup—Campbell's Healthy Request, of course. As weird as it seems, one of the vignettes had a couple playing table tennis (or, if you prefer, ping pong) with a baby in a carrier on the table. I can only hope that the couple were terrific players because I imagine a baby getting hit in the eye with a ping pong ball wouldn't cause a case of the giggles.


Note: After watching a different Campbell's Soup commercial tonight, I'm beginning to think the Campbell kids are major risk takers. First the baby on the ping pong table, now a commercial that ends with people on opposing fire escapes tossing each other cans of soup. I know. I know. It's a fantasy. But I can't help visualizing someone missing a catch and a person in the alley below getting conked on the head by a deadly can of Cream of Broccoli.

No comments:

Post a Comment