Monday, October 12, 2020

HIT WITH A HAMMER.


A while back Angie's List and Home Advisor were different. Angie's List was simple and uncomplicated while Home Advisor was a complex pain in the ass. Now it doesn't matter which one you use: They're both pains in the ass. I called Angie's List and answered about eight questions before they asked me at what site the service would take place. I gave them the address and zip code. Apparently neither suited them and they cut me off.  I tried calling Angie's List. (I already knew I detest Home Advisor.) but they won't answer unless you're already a member, which seems like a lousy business practice. I don't know about you, but I'm done with both these arrogant giants and back to asking friends if they can recommend a contractor or handyman.

No comments:

Post a Comment