Wednesday, October 14, 2020

THE GOP'S FAVORITE PINUP.


You've got to admit it's hilarious that so many famous conservatives are big Ayn Rand fans. They're like the super-hero nerds on The Big Bang Theory in their adoration of this unattractive, lumpy author. Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, and Paul Ryan (shown here)  are just three of the giddy GOPs who subscribe to Ayn's philosophy of selfishness. Trump would probably join them if he ever read a book. Of course they never mention that Ayn was pro-abortion, anti-American Indians, and would have laughed in Amy Coney Barrett's face for believing in God and for saddling herself with seven children. Mark Cuban, who I thought was an intelligent Democrat even named his yacht The Fountainhead in her honor. I must admit I loved that book. But I read it when I was 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment