Saturday, October 10, 2020

TAKING HER FOR GRANTED.

 I don't like Amy Coney Barrett, as I don't like any zealot who tries to inflict her religious beliefs on other. But I do find it hilarious that Trump feels certain that this strong-willed woman will do exactly as he wishes. He has a sense, I think, that she's just another woman, thus malleable and stupid. Yes, she may bend to his way of thinking, but only because it's her way of thinking, not because he Svengalied her into it. Like I say, I don't like her, but I think she's smart enough to avoid the wrath of a nation, decent enough to keep from depriving millions of medical care without an alternate plan which Trump has never come up with,  and intelligent enough to recognize that Donald Trump is in sore need of psychiatric care, which he will probably get in prison.

P.S. I think she and her children were standing much to close to the possibly viral Trump during the first super spreader event in the Rose Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment