Wednesday, October 7, 2020

"Eric Trump claims that his father 'literally saved Christianity'"
I didn't read this story by Sarah Burris in Salon since I found the headline so hilarious nothing in the article could amuse me more. It's another on of Eric Trump's moronic comments. First of all, I doubt that Eric even knows the difference between literally and figuratively. Second his father is a dyed-in-thewool atheist (and not the good kind) and I doubt he has saved anything other than all the money he didn't pay hundreds who worked for him. Plus if Trump saved Christianity, I would piss off his godless comrade Putin and he's unlikely to do that. Add to that Christianity didn't need to be saved. It's doing just fine under the present pope, and you can hardly classify evangelicals Christians now that they have approved of every sin Trump commits. Damn it! Now I've aroused my own curiosity. I'm curious to see what kind of reasoning a dimwit like Eric can come up with. (P.S, I don't think Eric is the stupidest of the Children of the Corn: Donald Jr. has him beat by a country mile.)

P.P.S. I read the article. Apparernently the ever-brilliant Eric never gave an explanation. It was just one of the fake accomplishments he credited to his father during a radio interview in North or South Dakota (does it matter which?).





No comments:

Post a Comment