Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Home again.

Talk about nerve. I just got back from vacation in New York, Boston, Philadelphia, and Richmond. As every vacationer knows the cost of hotels keeps going up and up. One has no choice but too pay the ever-inflating prices. What galls me is that every hotel I stayed it has sent me an e-mail requesting me to fill out a review of their hotel. And of course the reviews are styled in such a way that you can't say what you want. If you could, I would tell the Omni Richmond that they have a lot of nerve leaving a bottle of water around with a sign telling you it will cost you $5.00 if you drink it. I would tell the Midtown in Boston to replace the fluorescent lights over their sinks which make guests look like cadavers. I can't complain about the Windsor Suites in Philadelphia which was an excellent bargain and a totally guest-pleasing hotel, but then I told them that at the time. I don't see why I should fill out an additional questionnaire. I think I'll send them all a questionnaire asking them to rate me as a guest.

No comments:

Post a Comment