Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Retribution?


It seems Glenn Beck recently revealed that his is suffering a series of health problems from a mysterious illness. Like so many health problems these have left doctors baffled. Among his many symptoms were the feeling that someone was crushing his arms and legs or set them on fire of pushed broken glass into his feet. He also experienced sleep problems. I'm guessing these health problems have greatly limited his campaign of hate and deception, and I can't say I feel the least bit of sympathy for this miserable person. One of his theories was that someone was poisoning him. Since he is rightly despised by so many people, I would think this is the most likely cause. Like so many people he says that his faith in god has helped him deal with this affliction. I never understood that. Wouldn't god have allowed this to happen in the first place if he is as all-knowing and all-seeing as so many believe?





No comments:

Post a Comment