Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Could have been a D-con commercial.

This is a very expensive commercial. I wonder what it means. And what it has to do with a Kia. It certainly doesn't tell me anything about the quality of the automobile. Also I've been told that some people don't like rats or anything resembling rats, even when they're well-outfitted.  I know I've seen these rodents before in other spots. They didn't make any sense then either. Let's see, what could it be? That the complete oddity of rapping-style rodents at an opera house in a past century is completely irrelevant, therefore memorable. Nah, that can't be it. I know! There is no logic. Some supposedly "cutting edge" agency thought it was a hot idea and talked their gullible client into spending a zillion dollars on the concept. That's the only possible explanation. Isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment