Sunday, February 7, 2021

SUN UNTRUST


 Recently Sun Trust Bank cancelled my credit card that I used to pay Xfinity, St.Jude, Chewy and others. Why? They said it had been used illlegaly. This is totally untrue. The problem was that the credit machines at my local Publix, for some reason, will not accept this card. Apparently this glitch threw the investigators at Sun Trust into a total panic for which they saw no solution except to totally screw up my finances and make it impossible for me to watch a Netlflix movie or donate to St. Jude. A single phone call would have solved the problem, but nobody calls customers any more. So Sun Trust is sending me a new and unnecessary card and I will spend an hour or so on new, unnecessary phone calls to straighten this mess out.

No comments:

Post a Comment