Friday, February 12, 2021

NO QUESTION ABOUT IT.

 When I first saw Ken Jennings during his 74-game winning streak on JEOPARDY,  I didn't like him. He seemed like he was full of himself, and a know-it-all, which of course he was. So following the death of Alex Trebek, I was annoyed to hear that Ken Jennings would be the guest host, and felt the show would not be watchable. But I am pleased to admit I couldn't have been more wrong. Ken is an amazingly affable  host and acts as if he's been doing it for years. His banter is perfect, his diction excellent, and the producers would be fools not to keep him on. There has been talk of other guest hosts, but I can't imagine that anyone could do as good a job as Jennings. And boy, do I hate to be wrong.


1 comment:

  1. I ABSOLUTELY AGREE! HE'S SURPRISINGLY GOOD.
    SORROY ABOUT THE CAPS BUT I'M NOT TYPING THIS OVER. LOVER YOUR BLOGS.

    ReplyDelete