Sunday, January 3, 2021

THE FIFTH COLUMN

Pay close attention on Wednesday to every traitor who stands with Josh Hawley and Rafael Cruz in an attempt to overturn the legitimate election of Joe Biden and Kamila Harris. Look at them carefully. Consider that they are trying to destroy our democracy. And keep in mind that each one of them on gaining office took the following oath, which none of them seem to have any intention of honoring since they have become the domestic enemies to the Constitution of the United States.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

No comments:

Post a Comment