Sunday, January 17, 2021

INCOMPETENT IN CHARGE..

For the first time in my life, I am having problems with the post office. I am getting late fees from banks who should have received my payment weeks before it was due, and notices from groups who have yet to receive my renewal fees sent weeks ago. Ever since Trump appointed that idiot Louis DeJoy, the Post Office has had problems, And if the Internet can be believed DeJoy will remain during Biden's administration. Let us hope that is not true. DeJoy is a corrupt postmaster who abetted Trump in his attempt to change the vote by destroying costly needed machines. We need hardworking, experienced men and women of honor in positions of authority, not immoral millionaire dilettantes who want to boast about their titles at cocktail parties. 

No comments:

Post a Comment