Saturday, November 21, 2020

GOOD NEWS. BAD NEWS.

 The good news is that I have had a Citi Card Preferred Card for at least ten years. I have never had trouble using it. Their statements are always clear and accurate, and if one does have a question they attend to it quickly and efficiently once you explain the problem. And that's the bad news. Citi Bank has the worst Customer Service Center in the universe. One is connected to a recorded robotic female voice who can't seem to "get"anything and asking for a living person is nearly impossible. She just keeps yacking no matter how pathetic your plea. I can't believe I am the only person whose blood pressure soars with every call, but they never improve it. Also mine is a reward card and they are incredibly cheap with their rewards. I have been charging groceries since Covid began and when I asked the value of rewards
I'd earned, it was a measly$50.00.


No comments:

Post a Comment