Friday, November 6, 2020

FLORIDA'S GREEDY PIGS.

The Lottery was introduced to Florida 32 years ago. Since then they have been rolling in dough from millions of gullible suckers like me who expect to hit it big. I have been buying two Lotto tickets every week for 32 years, which comes to $3,328 and never won more than a total of $100. Talk about stupid. Even I know that gambling is a loser's game. But not for the Lottery. They now have so many sucker's games now they must be swimming in money, ripping off a fortune in graft, and laughing their heads off at all the fools who spend too much of their salary on such slim hopes. And guess what? After 32 years of making a fortune for nothing, they have decided it's not enough, and raised the price of a  Lotto ticket to $2.00, doubling the price of a piece of paper that is essentially worthless. For several years I worked on the Florida Lottery account. I thought they were scum then.The good news is their new attack of greed has convinced me to never buy another lottery ticket, which means I will have two fewer disappointments every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment