Saturday, August 31, 2019

IF ONLY WE HAD A REAL CHOICE.

I'm guessing that if you had the time and knowledge to go through your monthly cable bill you would realize that a larger portion of the bill is made of of unauthorized charges. For instance I pay $8.50 a month for something called "Regional Sports Fees".  I have no idea what that is, who put it on the bill and why I should pay it since I hate all sports. But I'm sure they make deliberately difficult to contact them with questions about  your bill to discourage you from any complaints. However if you want to add services, you're put right through, otherwise you're in for a long chat with someone in China or India. I can't tell you how much I despite Xfinity and probably any cable service, since they are all run by charlatans and crooks. Ah, the price we pay to see five thousand commercials every month.

No comments:

Post a Comment