Wednesday, July 17, 2019

THE GREAT TWITTER TERROR.

Yes, I am still persona non grata for calling Laura Ingraham a bitch, and with each passing day I care less and less if I ever get back on that petty, vindictive, possibly Republican website. What surprises me most is the plethora of truly obscene epithets I have seen on Twitter, including the c word in droves, so I guess I can only be a victim of ignorant, insecure, bigoted, racist , wrinkled old tomato Laura Ingraham. I would be curious to see the pinched faced prudes who react in shock at any word that doesn't suit their delicate sensibilities and the angry expressions they exhibit as they joyfully push me out of their private club from the sanctity of their humble cubicle with Donald' portrait prominently displayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment