Saturday, July 13, 2019

A TWITTER VENDETTA

For a very weak reason Twitter has suspended me and refuses to tell me for how long. This has been going on for more than a week know. This despite the fact that I have been been a user for a few years and have written more than 15,000 tweets. The reason for their vendetta is that  I called Laura Ingraham a bitch. This is a mild epithet considering everything I could have called this evil bigot, so I cannot understand Twitter's revenge unless Laura is a stockholder. I was suspended only once before for suggesting Tomi Lahren had nothing to offer but her body, But then I was given a return day. Not so this time. I thought Twitter was an open free-speech forum since I see so many shocking comments in its list. If, in fact, it is another right-wing-governed puppet like so many others today, than we have lost yet anther outlet for American outrage. Laura Ingraham is a bitch and far worse. The very fact that her complaint (I am guessing) denies me the right to express my harmless opinions is another freedom lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment