Friday, July 12, 2019

"I'VE BEEN UNFAIRLY TWITTERED.

I used to write endless blogs, which was very satisfying. And then I discovered Twitter and found a new outlet for all my annoying opinions. And in this past two years I have written over 15,000 tweets. Recently Twitter informed me that I was being suspended for misbehaving. It seems I called Laura Ingraham a bitch, an epithet she richly deserves for an unprovoked comment about Obama. I did not mind being suspended, though I assure you, tweeters use far more offensive language than bitch, which is mild. What annoys me is that Twitter refuses to tell me the length of my suspension and they are not reachable by telephone. I am left wondering if they are a right-wing sympathetic org. explaining why the sensitive and vindictive Laura I. is so readily heeded for such a minor offense. Oh, well. If they don't reinstate me I will be back on the Blog circuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment