Thursday, June 1, 2017

KATHY MAKES ME LAUGH. TRUMP MAKES ME SICK.

Am I the only one who doesn't think that Kathy GriffIn "went too far" with her beheaded Donald Trump? Yes, it's macabre and gruesome, but it's no worse than protesters hanging someone in effigy.
(And I'm sure it will be very popular this coming Halloween and no one will be fired for its display.)
Sorry, I couldn't care less. To me this is freedom of speech. It's one way to express the total contempt one feels for this disgusting president. I am sure millions of Americans have had other violent fantasies involving Donald's demise or at least incapacitation. CNN, who delivers gruesome visuals to our homes every day are absolute hypocrites to fire Griffin for this singular misstep, and I don't think she ever should have apologized. And, today, after hearing that Trump pulled out of the Paris climate agreement, I see him as even more of an evil troll not worthy of any respect. How did someone so stupid gain so much power?

P.S. Trump lies about everything. He said that his son Barron was disturbed by the Griffin visual. I doubt that this kid has even see the photo. I had to search for it, it was withdrawn so neurotically fast.
But of course the gullible media is pushing the Barron lie as they push all of Trump's psychotic fantasies.

1 comment:

  1. And Sasha Obama was nine years old when Trump started pushing the racist birther crap. Hypocrisy all around. Still and all, I think Griffin made a serious mistake. The biggest of which was: It was not funny.

    ReplyDelete