Saturday, June 3, 2017

ONE WAY TO AVOID BALDNESS.

There are few things in this world more irritating than having to call Comcast for a problem. They ask too many questions, they connect you to China, and, more often than not, they disconnect you after ten minutes of grief. My latest complaint is that the e-mail icon has disappeared from my screen. This means I must go through all kinds of roundabout routines to get my mail. Yes, I could call Comcast and address the problem, but that would mean high blood pressure, intense fury, tearing my hair out, and not necessarily solving the problem. So, if any one of my thousands of readers (all right 19 readers) knows how to get back my e-mail icon, please let me know, as I refuse to ever call Comcast ever again unless it's a dire emergency.

No comments:

Post a Comment