Friday, August 7, 2015

"Ten little, nine little, eight little indians."

I never went back to see the rest of the first Republican debate. Why would I waste my time watching ten skilled liars answer questions from a Fox News blonde clone with 3-inch eyelashes. What little I did see was comical enough. Bush trying to blame Obama for brother George's madness. Lindsey carrying on like a  paranoid hysteric about ISIS. Moe and Curly getting into a squabble. Rick Perry talking about Ronald Raven giving amnesty to 4 million illegal immigrants. (I'm sure I heard billion.) Trump was the draw, and I hear he didn't disappoint, releasing all his usual bluster, arrogance, and misogyny. With so much money involved and so many attacks on Hillary and considering the gullibility of the American public, it's possible one of these jokers may be our next president.  And we all know what the means: WAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment